Whatsapp status sad 2019


Whatsapp status sad 2019 Looking for Whatsapp sad Status in English 2019? We have unique and the latest sad status for WhatsApp and Facebook in 2019 which we are sure you will like and share. Here We’re sharing Sadness Status, Sad Whatsapp Status 2019, Feeling sad status, Very sad status, Sad Status for Him/Her, Sad Status for Whatsapp and sad quotes in English 2019.

It’s really hard to forget someone, whom we loved so much. Forgetting someone is the unbearable pain but unfortunately, This is life and we have to go through this unbearable sad feeling. Whatsapp is one of the best media to express your feeling whether you are happy or sad So, We are with the collections of  Sad Whatsapp Status in English 2019 for you so that you can explain your pain.

Here we have a large and lovely collection of sad whatsapp status in english 2019 for whatsapp and whatsapp sad status for Facebook in english 2019 as well. So please have a look below.

We have selected 50 whatsapp sad status in English for you.

Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About whatsapp sad status in english 2019.

How to Act Sad in English 2019

There are a variety of reasons you may want to act sad. You may want to be left alone, or have some time to reflect, or even try to get attention from someone. Whatever your motivation, using a combination of physical signs and social cues can make anyone think that you are sad.

Read this: How to Act Sad in English 2019

Good morning quotes in english 2019
Good morning quotes in english 2019



HTML5

Whatsapp Sad Status In English 2019

Today I am sharing the best collection of whatsapp sad status in english 2019 Sad Status is a Sad thing to Share your Feelings in front of someone you love or you get hurts by your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife or any Friends. In this post We Have added Very Sad Status in English 2019 for Boyfriend or Girlfriend especially along with someone who hurts you!

Everyday I made myself strong….Keep making promises that not to remember you again, But, Every night I re-read your old messages and don’t know why it makes me weak again…. :(

Broken Trust is like a melted Chocolate, No matter how u tried to freeze it, it will never return to its original Shape..!

I don’t regret loving you. I don’t regret trusting you. I regret giving you the power to hurt me in a way that I’ll never be able to be find again..!

I hide all my prOblems behind my smile. Behind my smile is a wOrld Of pain. YOu think yOu knOw me, but yOu have nO idea..!! -:(

Never underestimate the pain of a person because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding it than others.!

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love!

The most elastic element of the world is TIME. It maximizes the minutes when we are missing someone special; And minimizes the hours when we are with someone special. Missing you!

In the Game of Life, sometimes people kick us as if we are football; But they don't know that they themselves are sending us near the Goal!

An arrow can be sent only by dragging it back. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties; It means that it is going to launch you into victory!

"Just 3 steps to end your Tensions: Ctrl+Alt+Del Control yourself; Look for an Alternate solution; And Delete the situation that caused it!

We are not alone. We are together in our darkness. We will never be able to get back the ones we lost but we can save the ones who are suffering now!

Strange but true: A dog has poison in it's tongue. A scorpion has it in it's tale. A snake has it's poison in its teeth. It' only the humans who have poison in their hearts!

Right now , in this moment all i need is a deep hg from you it might not bring away all the pain,but i swear it can make me feel less alone even only for a while!

One of the most sad part of life: It's tough when someone special starts to ignore you;' But its even tougher to pretend that you don't mind!

Lovely lines:whenever you Miss someone, Look at the sky, Although you will not see the person there. But feel happy that you two are under the same sky!

The saddest word in the whole wide world is the word almost. He was almost in love. She was almost good for him. He almost stopped her. She almost waited. He almost lived. They almost made it!

“Normality is Essence of life” If we become too Emotional Its hard to lead life. & if we become too Practical its tough to respect relations good morning Have a gud day!

I really do not know What Tu say Nothing I Guess Because Anything That comes out of My mind U interpret Tu A lie Thanks For trusting Me!

Some People hurt By words and some By actions But The biggest hurt i Believe Is That Someone Ignoring you When you value Them bigger than anything Else!

U promised 2 take care of me but u hurt me, U promised me 2 bring me joy but u brought me tears, U promised me ur Love but u gave me PAIN… ME? I promised u Nothing but I gave u Everything!

I Know How Angry You Are &What You Must Be Going Through So i Hope , You Know How Sorry I Am For All That Happens Between Us Please Forgive Me!

BEAUTY doesn’t make love but love makes BEAUTY ; BREAK everything but never BREAK the HEART; HEART is the music, PLAY it but never play WITH it!

Heart is equal to a mirror, Mirror shows reflection, & Heart shows affection. Both have one equal quality, can’t be reformed once broken.!

Broken is a star tonight as tears rolled on to my cheeks they whispered in my ears let us take your pain away broken is a little heart tonight!

Never talk about feelings, if they aren’t really there Never hold my hand, if you going to break my heart Never say you are going to, if you don’t plan to start Never look in my eyes, if all you do is lie Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye!

Moon Walks To Me When Night Ask To Me, Why You Are Dying For Someone, Who Walks Away Not To Come Again!

Love is like a violin, the music may stop every now and then, but remember the strings remain forever! Missing you, my love!

Feel Of Missing Lovable One: You R Walking In Full Rain., But You Feel Ur Eyes Only Getting Wet., That’s D Pain Of True Love!

U promised 2 take care of me but u hurt me, U promised me 2 bring me joy but u brought me tears, U promised me ur Love but u gave me PAIN… ME? I promised u Nothing but I gave u Everything!

never say u r happy when u r sad.. never say u r fine when u r not ok.. never say u feel good when u feel bad,.. never say u r alone when i m still alive!

We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for each other,Had no attached strings!

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I’ve tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I’ve cried..!!

“You regularly Text your friends, They do not reply you. But if you Text them from new Number, everyone will Reply that , Who are you? People Have time for Unknown, But not for Known!

We’re not too close in distance. We’re not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts And thoughts can bring us smiles. Good morning!

I am much disheartened with your behavior. I didn’t imagine that behavior from you. I have my heart broken into several pieces!

Each drop of a Tear is Costly than anything in World. But,No One knows its value until they have it in their own eyes For Someone!

Broken is a star tonight as tears rolled on 2 my cheeks they whispered in my ears let us take ur pain away broken is a little heart tonight!

Comments