Whatsapp happy birthday messages 2019

HTML5

Whatsapp Happy Birthday messages 2019

Happy Birthday messages

""You were born to spray a dash of vibrant colours on the canvas of my life...And you are doing just that...Happy birthday love!"
"Hey! Don't count the candles, count your experiences. Your wrinkles are beautiful and your greys make you look charming. Happy birthday!"







"May the golden majestic mountains and the beautiful spacious skies shower love on you and bless a long life to my armoured knight. Happy birthday bro!"
“I wish smiles, love, hugs, luck and every good thing for you on your birthday. Stay blessed always. Love you! Many many happy returns of the day!”







“You've always been a step ahead from the rest wishing you continued lead in everything you do on your birthday. Wish You Happy Birthday!"
"Your dreams are real, you work hard and you have a pure heart, hope your birthday fulfills all your wishes and dreams come true!”
"You are life of every party, you set the mood, it is your birthday and it is my turn to do the same. Happy birthday my dear, you are one and only one diva, have fun 😊!"
"Anyone's birthday, anyone's party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes!”
"You are an example, you keep promise, you always do and, you are loved and adored for the same. Best wishes on your birthday, stay the change you are!"
"You care and support us with such vibrant zeal Thanks for making life so much fun. Wish you a very sweet birthday Dad!"
"Happy Birthday to the most extraordinary grandmom; Inspiration to all of us Your sparkling eyes make our world a thousand times happier than paradise!"
"You are a source of joy and happiness; Pouring over you a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and love on your special day. Happy birthday!"
"May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality, your joy last forever. Have a wonderful birthday!"
"Thanks for being a wonderful son to me. I am so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you. Happy Birthday!"
"When I count my blessings, I count you twice, For you dear friend are sugar and spice. Birthday wishes from my heart do flow to sit by your side as the candles you blow!"
"Happy birthday to my one true love! Here's wishing you many years of good health so that we can enjoy our time being together for many birthday celebrations ahead!"
"Cuddles and kisses, cookies and smiles, Throughout our life you've always shared cheer, Grand dad you've been an angel dear. Happy Birthday!"
"You are the twinkling pearl no treasure can be compared with. Love you my boy have fun, laughter and cheer. Happy Birthday dear!"
"All of you' is deep inside me; your soft hand has always been my support. I emulate you in whatever I do. Happy birthday, Mom; my very dear friend and guide!"
"You hate your birthday because you are getting older and peoples are gifting you scary cards with spooky messages and you are getting older. Happy Bday funny wishes are only for you my friend!"
"We are so very close; I find you around ...before I've even spoken you know what's on my mind; which makes our bond much stronger. I indeed feel especially blessed to have you as sister. Enjoy your special day with much laughter and cheer!"
"Let me know what do you want me to wish for you on your birthday, getting wish fulfilled is of course your part of the deal - Happy Birthday!"
"You're always a Libra on a good day. Fascinating, adorable, fair, honest and generous, you inspire me to find peace, harmony and love in life —because you do it so well, with style and grace. Happy birthday!"
"Happy birthday. It must be in the stars that you're a Sagittarius. You're dedicated, trustworthy, fair, upbeat, passionate, encouraging and, above all, inspiring. You inspire me. Continue to dream big!"
"Happy birthday. It figures you're an Aquarius. You're outgoing, unique, open, fair, logical and inviting, helping me (and all your loved ones) envision life's infinite possibilities (we can't see ourselves). Thanks!”

Comments